Thursday, December 8, 2011

Death by Water Bottle Contest

I'll show Jer. I can down this entire water bottle in one go, no matter what he says. Liters? Pfft! Here we go... gulp, gulp... easy going... this is a cinch! I could handle three of these! Four, five, six, and not even get tired! Gulp... more water... easiest five bucks I ever won... gulp... mmph, running out of breath a bit, but still going... I'm solid... it's almost... almost emp... almost empty... isn't it...? Why the... why isn't it getting... light... lighter... eyes... blacking... why so... so much... wa... wat... ch-ch-choking... gotta... my... I can't... my lips... stuck... how... it's... gush... gushing... he's... Jer... hose attached...? H... how... that's... barely... even... f... fea... feasib... le...

No comments:

Post a Comment